February 22, 2012

BIGGEST PROBLEM IS ENGLISH

Hi there, my name is Aprina Siska Ciu. This is my first time blogging. I never created a blog before even almost everyday i read people's blogs, especially blogs about fashion.I'm 22 and next two months gonna turn into 23, i've made my self promise that before turn into 23 i have to do something that i never did before..so here as my resolution i created this blog.

I'm so nervous and seriously i don't know what should i do and what to put in here. Actually i wanna create a blog since long time ago but i'm not confident. My biggest problem is..English. Poor me, my english is bad. But i don't fucking care right now. Pardon yahhh kalau bakal ketemu bahasa campurcampur disini. I hope that i will master this blogging skill soon!So i can share about my experiece and my unpredictable lifes here.




No comments:

Post a Comment